Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assistance With URDE
Hello, First I Would Like To Thank You For Making This Wonderful Program. Unfortunately, I'm Having A Few Issues Getting It To Work. It's Probably Just Me Doing The Most Obvious Thing Wrong, But I Require Assistance. So I DownLoaded HECL P10 From This Site And Put It In This Folder

I Ran The Program Which Didn't Do Much, It Closed As Soon As I Pressed AnyThing (As It Said) So I Dragged And Dropped The Metroid Prime 2 .iso Onto The Executable. Shortly After, This Happened

A Few Google Searches Led Me To Believe That HECL Couldn't Connect With Blender Because It Wasn't Installed Properly, So I Made Sure It Was (I Dunno If It Is Or Not, But Here's Another Picture)

Dragging And Dropping The .iso Onto HECL Returned The Same Results. And This Is Where I'm Lost. Any Assistance Would Be Greatly Appreciated.
Staff
Looks to me like you're having a blender issue, what version of blender do you have installed?

P10 requires 2.78+ (yes I realize the release page says 2.77, but it's old and technically unsupported, though it does work)
Please try installing 2.78 and attempting again.
(07-07-2017, 12:31 PM)antidote Wrote: Looks to me like you're having a blender issue, what version of blender do you have installed?

P10 requires 2.78+ (yes I realize the release page says 2.77, but it's old and technically unsupported, though it does work)
Please try installing 2.78 and attempting again.

Hello. I've ReInstalled The Latest Version Of Blender (2.78c) And Repeated The Steps, How Ever, They Returned The Same, If Not Similar Results

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Staff
Ok, unfortunately I don't have windows anymore, so I can't build a new prototype, however I'll see if @"jackoalan" can.